Monday, January 17, 2011

early bird

I don't know why but I always wake up between 6 and 7 am daily. I have this internal clock that forces me to wake up so early. I find this a great thing because I feel like I can do so much more with these extra hours.....NOT. It's saddening how I never end up doing actual work, but actually surf through the internet, etc.

Anyways, yesterday, I attended my friend's birthday party. He turned the BIG 18!! He's super chill and charming. I saw a lot of people whom I bonded with back in elementary and middle school, but didn't see a lot in high school. I was kind of sad that I didn't really have much to say to them because everyone has changed so much. For me, personally, I took such challenging courses throughout high school that I ended up bonding with people a higher grade up. I wish that I tried to connect more with my old friends. OH WELL. Life moves on and I can just make new ones, I guess. Well, I did find a group of people to talk to in the end, thank god. I know some juniors from classes and orchestra and those are the people I ended up mingling with the entire night! It was very fun talking to them. All in all, I had a great time.

There's something about dancing that I just can't seem to get. I find it amazing how people can let loose and just bob to the music like there's no tomorrow. They live so much in the moment, that I look at myself and ask, "Why can't I do that?" I've concluded that these people are not even really dancing, but really just hopping around, and doing weird body contortions, but they totally OWN IT. I think that's the key to not looking silly when you dance. You have to be completely confident about yourself and not show that you're embarrassed. It's really something I have to work on. It hopefully will happen, some day!

I just realized I can go on and on about my thoughts, but I'll stop here for now. Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment