Wednesday, January 19, 2011

up and trying to forget

Wow, I woke up at 4:30 AM today. I really have such weird sleeping patterns.

I'll be completely honest with myself now: I'm too scared to go into a relationship. There, I said it. I think I love to have control over my life. I know that sounds weird, but I never really take risks. I like to follow everything step by step and insure that it will work out alright. For relationships, I can't fathom how they turn out. I've seen how impossible that a true a relationship can last in high school. But am I really looking for one? It's hard to say. I think I've already lived my life to the fullest (yes, I'm still young) so I don't necessarily feel like I'm missing out on anything. Maybe it'll just happen sometime down the road when I realize I can let go of my insecurities..

No comments:

Post a Comment